|Double Point Rules|
NOTE: Adult Slow Pitch teams receive double ranking points when the following occurs:|
1) 2012 Double points are only available for tournament type NIT.
2) Team must play up in class and at least 1 team from a higher class must participate in order for teams to receive double points.
3) In order for double points to be awarded ALL TEAMS OF A HIGHER CLASSIFICATION MUST HAVE THEIR ROSTERS ONLINE BY THE END OF TOURNAMENT PLAY.
4) In the event that 1 or more teams participate from a higher class and those teams are later reclassified lower in class, double points may be changed to single points for any team in the tournament.
5) A reclassified team will lose all double points earned prior to the reclassification date. The state director can request that all tournaments prior to the teams reclassification date (eligible for double points) have points awarded as if the team had played its current/new class all season.
6) The table below must show (Double Ranking Points) for your teams class and the event class you are playing in.